lose weight while breastfeeding

Main menu

Pages

lose weight while breastfeeding


Lose weight by ending the struggle with yourself

Self-talk is key. You can stop the struggle by ending the self-talk that supports the struggle. You've heard it before - what you focus on is what you receive. This is no section more true than to believe that it is a struggle to stay healthy. Who wants to be healthy if it's such a horrible struggle? Still, you've probably seen fit, healthy, happy people. you might even know a few of them. They seem to bounce when they walk. They are lively and excited about life, and if you asked them, they wouldn't say it's a struggle. "What do you mean," they asked? To struggle against? Nah, I just do what I want," and they meant it.


Forget the idea that you have to struggle and eat celery sticks for dinner. It's not true. Despite the fact that you already lost weight and gained it back right away, despite your belief that you can't even look at food without gaining weight. All of these thoughts are just additional beliefs that are blocking you. What you focus on becomes your reality

What if you were never hungry?

I am a high-quality example. I don't struggle. Some days I eat a lot. Some days not so much. Some days very few. Yesterday I had my usual breakfast and then, strangely, I just haven't been hungry all day. I felt different somehow. Not sick, but just didn't want to eat. "What's up with that?" I thought to myself but decided to go out and see what was going on. Well, I'm here to tell you that nothing happened. I lived to tell another story, to see another day.

Nothing fell from the sky and the world didn't stop spinning because I didn't. It was just another day. Today I ate a few handfuls of malted milk balls. It's no big deal to me, but I know a lot of you are thinking, "I could never eat just a few, I should eat them all", and that's my view factor. You say you can't eat "a few" or as much as you want, but that you think you have to eat them all enough, no matter how many, that's a belief that's stuck with you. I don't believe that's true, and so, to me, it's not true no matter how many there are, it's a belief that gets you stuck. I don't believe that's true, and so, to me, it doesn't matter how many there are, it's a belief that gets you stuck. I don't believe it's true, and so for me, it's not true


 



Comments